Artistsay operates the https://www.artistsay.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, browser version, your interaction with our website, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Artistsay uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To operate, customize and improve our website, social media sites and services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide newsletters, electronic messages and information you request from us
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- For other purposes we may inform you about from time-to-time
Transfer Of Data
Your Right to be forgotten
If you wish for deletion of your personal data, please click here and use the contact form to request deletion. Within a reasonable amount of time your data will be erased completely.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.
- Preference Cookies.
- Security Cookies.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
Embedded content from other websites
Disclosure Of Data
Artistsay may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Artistsay
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.artistsay.com/contact/